Thursday, March 17, 2011

response by Fuzzy's best man - Gregster

Above: Fuzz 'hiya luke, Hows your mother?'

It is an honour to be given the opportunity to respond to Love Chicken RFC on behalf of Adrain - "Fuzzy Talk Fast " Williams.

It is a mediocre honour for me to be press ganged into the role of Best Man for C3PO although as is my want and due to the current austere times and those two wankers - "Dave and Nick" - I have nothing better to do!

In all honesty it is only by luck that we are travelling to Toulouse this weekend - France win by lots I am afraid - due to the Nuclear disaster in Japan. I had to remonstrate quite forcibly with the Emperor (Hirihito not Gareth Edwards) that this was an important trip for Bod and he could not be used by the Japaneese people as some sort of large reflective nuclear shield due to his milk bottle complexion!!

Anyway I hope this clarifies any issues you may have with C3PO and I will see you on the Ice!

As they say in France - no not wheres the reverse on this tank - Bon Sour or the like!

Gregster

No comments: