Friday, March 11, 2011

I am a benevolent leader and today I offer you democracy - only today mind, tomorrow youre back in the fucking box!

Above: Michael Jackson - shamone mother fucker!!!!

Now I like to run the chickens like a slightly more stricter but less bonkers Colonel Gadaffi but the last thing I want is you guys protesting for more democracy outside my front door, throwing things and setting fire to my picture. I also don’t want to waste money strafing you from the air or getting my secret police to come and kick fuck out of you so in the spirit of openness I have decided to ask a few Chickens what their predictions are for this week.


Above: Fat Mike droning on about some small valleys club beating some other small valleys club and talking about the second row as if we've all heard of him
First up is Jamie Oliver lookalike and Division 5 east aficionado, Fat Mike. A man of Gwent currently living in Taffs Well near Cardiff which used to have a Mongolian restaurant – I am not joking. This is the man for who ‘I will be definitely be there’ actually means ‘I have no intention of coming but cant think of an excuse right now’ .

His predictions are:
Wales by 8
England by 5
France by 25

Second up is Phil Umbongo who lives many of our dreams by owning a pasty and pie factory in Devon. Phil used to wear NHS specs when they were uncool but waited long enough for them to get cool again. He has now spoiled that by keeping them on into what will be their longest and uncoolest period.
Above: Not special needs at all but pastry and filling supremo Phil Umbongo at the age of 35, pubes arrive a year later

Phils response to the predication question shows erudition and deep thought much more than Fat Mikes above. This is what I was looking for!!

'Hmmm now I'm on the spot...

England should tank the Sweaties by 20 at least but the Jocks always play better against us for some reason. Like you said in your blog 'we don't mind losing as long as it's not to England' not a mindset I would want to be in but still. If Dan Parks plays out of his skin then it may be closer.

Wales Ireland will be much closer than people think in my view and will probably be 3 points in it either way.

France Italy. France should run riot but it depends which team turns up. Italy have been unlucky to lose to Wales and Ireland and maybe they will provide an upset. Back in the real world France should win by 30'.

And finally we have a prediction from our chairman Rob ‘camel eyelashes’ Jones who lives in Charleston. Not the steak house in Cardiff that doesn’t close and has saw dust on the floor but the place on the east of the United States. He is from Ammanford but has been over there for many years – so much so is accent has turned ‘Catherine Zeta jonesesque’ without him turning into a knob.

Above: Mr Chairman? can i be Mr Weights and Measures?

Jones is making a rare appearance over this side next week for a visit to Toulouse and gives this assessment for the upcoming rugby fest.

France by 30 points
Wales by 6 points
England by 20 points

Next week I will be selecting another three but next time I want some analysis like umbongo did.

I asked Morgan about his prediction and he said ‘rain’.

Laters

No comments: