Thursday, March 03, 2011

Mamma mia issa the Italians

Above: Along side the Mario Brothers Probably the most famous Italian in history
We are over half way through the 6 nations so I bet all you giant gay lords are thinking -

‘I know what I think but that’s unimportant and probably dross, I wonder what the Rooster thinks because he is better at this sort of thing and of course handsomer than me’

Well if you are thinking that then you are right on all counts, so I have decided to put finger to keyboard and give my thoughts on what’s happened so far and what could happen in the run up to Super Saturday.
above: Mussolini - cock but a very well dressed cock

Ok let’s start with Italy. We shouldn’t feel sorry for the Italians as who else would be allowed to live with their parents till they’re in their early 40’s, drive like fucking joeys and be completely sexist all the time, but I do. They have a class pack of forwards boasting legendary calibre players like Parisse and Castrogiovanni but as soon as the ball comes out from the scrum it goes into the hands of one of 7 retards running around like Morgan with his laces tied together. Until this is sorted they’ will never be. They could have easily beaten Wales and especially Ireland and I think they met an England side with their tails up. Can they beat France and Scotland and rescue their tournament? In a word, No. However this Italian side is better than the teams that have beaten Scotland in the past and who knows which French or Italian team will turn up in Rome a week Saturday.

Fantasy rugby titbit on Italy – for the past…..I don’t know…..3 years? I have been putting the Italian centre Canale in my side. He has been shit and so I have vowed to never put him near my side of low achieving drongos – lo and behold – he plays against Wales and scores. A long way to go before he become a big a cock as Ashton but he’s in my top 100.

No comments: