Wednesday, March 02, 2011

How i learnt to love the English by The Rooster

I'm annoyed...thoroughly annoyed. On Saturday i sat there in a quiet pub in a quiet side street watching the England France game with fluffy haired, super mod Spenny. Now i was looking forward to watching France win whilst allowing myself some sweet caring anti English racism.

So you're guessing that i am annoyed because the English won?

well there is that but that isn't why i'm thoroughly annoyed - its because of Fantasy rugby.

usually watching uber-posh, stunning pop star shagging, twat face Ben foden crossing the line for anybody never mind England, brings me out in a rash and is so awful i pull out the small passport size photo of Ski Barr from my wallet and kiss it - yes - its that bad.

But on Saturday the little shit did so and i clenched my fist and said 'yessssss', even thinking about it now makes me want to punch myself in the face with my good fist but mini-celebrate i did.

Is it because, at last i realise we are all Brits together and that the English are infact better than us at everything and that i love them like the benevolent masters they are? Was i touched by the spirit of St George the patron saint of England, Palestine and stubbing your toes?

Was i fuck.....I'd put the gobby twat in my fantasy rugby team and the thought that i might be catching up with that gloating, red faced tit, Ski made me really happy.



Above: Selfish twat who is spoiling my fantasy rugby experience

I'm not doing very well at the moment, languishing in 10th out of a field of 17 and i will tell you why. fucking Chris Ashton who, other than last week can't play a game without scoring tries by flying, well that's what every photos looks like. So in the end i get to go back to my penchant for booing our closest neighbours because of Ashton......so things cant be all that bad can it??


SKI BARR I IS GUNNING FOR YOU AND I IS GOING TO WIN BECAUSE I IS A MAN AND YOU IS A PUFF


1 comment:

Phil Umbongo said...

At first I was afraid... I was petrified, no hang on that's not it. At first I thought that you had embraced the Dark Side and admitted your love for all things English. I danced around and sang with joy. I even made a little banner which you could have put up on the side of your house. Unfortunately when I read your last line I realised that you hadn't changed and I cursed that I hadn't submitted my own fantasy team.
Have you checked out www.rugbydump.com there are some truly excellent clips of mike philipps on there from Saturdays game.
By the way what has happened to Andy Powell? Does he rely too much on his golf cart to get around now? Good job you have that Ryan Jones he is lots better :-)
Man love