Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Injuries? try getting a one inch punch for a small spillage!

Above: Hey yoouuuu guuuuyyyysss!! will Mike Tindall be ready for Saturday or will he be helping lots of kids find One eyed Willy's treasure and escape from his mother and two brothers?

Brief 6 Nations news before I go onto anything else - Some injury concerns and hits these past few days.

In England. Hogwarts old school boys and general willy bullies are panicking at the thought of losing inspirational and exceptionally ugly world cup winner Mike Tindall. They say that you should look at the mother in law to see how the wife will end up but I would be more worried if I was Princess Anne thinking about how my Grandchildren were going to look.

In Ireland. I am not making this up but Irish scrum Tomos O leary has been ruled out by a sled injury. They reckon its because of straps or something but I reckon its to do with him and ‘fat’ Jonny Hayes hurtling down a massive hill on a tray and ‘fat’ Jonny hayes decided to fall off the back thus spoiling the equilibrium of the ‘sled’ and O leary ending up in a tree. The other scrum half redden is still recovering from having a ball kicked straight in his face - one of the highlights of the Wales Ireland game.
Below: sled accident: 'Hayes you fat twat'

In Scotland, undeterred that he has actually got a girl’s name Kelly brown is hopeful to be available for the wooden spoon decider against Italy on Saturday.

Finally In Wales, Black arm bands are the order of the day when all round god like winger and giver to charities and saver of orphans Shane Williams pulls out of the French game. Somebody told me I was a 100% down on the Welsh side of late. I wasn’t – I am now.

Below: Shane




No comments: