Wednesday, March 14, 2012

non rugby related story - but true

I have been in and out of hospital these past few weeks not too much fun there. However I heard something a few days ago that made me weep into my cup a soup. There were a couple in the next cubicle arguing over names for their baby. They were both 17 and the boy sounded like David Beckham working out the square root of 4,631 whilst attempting to button up his shirt. The girl initially caught my attention when she said this:

Simpering girl: ‘remember when I left the sixth form early because I really wanted a job where I could sleep all day?’

Squeaky retard: ‘yeah?’

Simpering girl: ‘well even though I couldn’t find one, even if I did, I wouldn’t want it because its quite boring here just lying in bed’

This is the honest truth, where did she think she would get this job? and that last conversation wasn’t even the reason I am writing this. This is:

The next thing is they were arguing about names and David said that he wanted a Welsh name for the baby and she said she didn’t like any and then after 5 minutes of silence she came back and said that she did like one Welsh name. He asked what it was and she answered

‘H’

She was going to call her kid ‘H’!!!
Below: H from steps. Says he was bullied because he was Gay - he wasn't - it was because he was annoying

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One. How come you were in a hospital?
Two. How did you wangle an upgrade to the high society of Dozy Daisy Dolescum and Abu H's ward?

Mitch