Friday, March 16, 2012

Bill Mclaren, testicles and police marksmen bringing down cows in West Wales

Above: 'Its Bill Mclaren, he's says its going to be a Wales Grand Slam but is also complaining about how noisy it is up there since Frankie Carson arrived.'

So far for the final weekend we probably have the toughest round for the Lovechickens all predict off. So far there is a 50/50 split for the Italy Scotland game.

60% are going for an Ireland win and 90% for a Wales Grand slam. I just want to include some of the predictions that have come through from Chickens in Wales, England and all the way over in Oz. The country where all the criminals are - not the place with the yellow brick road....or the orange people - thats Neath.

Spen the Viking

Italy v Scotland - I predict a game akin to Old Parkonians U16s v Mold Vets, with an Italy
win (I'd donate a testicle to see Scotland get the wooden spoon).
Wales v France - tricky. Wales are easily the strongest team in the tournament and have a huge home advantage, but France usually come back and play like magicians after being humiliated. I predict a bloodbath, with Wales just edging it.
England v Ireland. I predict another bloodbath, with England edging it.

Pete 2 fannies

England are finding their feet now under Lancaster. The team is young and could be a good one with Owen farell orchestrating things at 10, also croft was superb against France. It'll be a tough one but I think England will pull through.
Defensively Italy were very strong against Wales, but still look suspect in attack, they are not the team they once were with Troncon and Dominguez 9 and 10. Bergamasco brings passion and fire to the game, but he normally ends up looking like a hot headed twat. Parisse is of course World class. Scotland on the other hand are showing some promise on the attacking front so I gonna stick my neck out and say Scotland to win by 10 points.
Wales v France. The biggie. I am very nervous about this game. I just feel that the last 2 times we've played for a grand slam, we've won so we're due a loss. On current form we should win it, in fact whilst we've won all our games I don't think we've played our best, but the French are after all the French and its become a cliche but you really don't know which team is going to turn up. I've got beef animals on my farm, a French breed called Limousin, and they are exactly like their human counterpart, you don’t know what the fuck they're going do next. On one hand they could walk into the shed quietly and let you inject them with the biggest fuck off needle you ever saw, or they could decide they want to pin you against the wall, and then the floor, kill you, then jump a ten foot wall and run all the way to Scleddau before being killed by a police marksman.
I am dreading the game, even though the championship is virtually ours, I'm going to say a French win
Phil umbongo unbongo they drink it in the Congo

My predictions are :-
Scotland win against Italia
Wales to beat Les Bleurghs. (This will be a very tight match and if the French play to their potential and Wales continue with their current form France could win.)
England to beat the Bogtrotters to revenge themselves for last year.

1 comment:

Spen the Viking said...

The worst thing about this weekend is that for me, all three games are on in the middle of the night, and we're visiting the in-laws at the coast so, unlike last weekend, I can't sit up with headphones on watching it on a dodgy live stream. I feel a bit sick. The last day of the Six Nations is second in importance to me only to the first day of the Six Nations.