Friday, February 03, 2012

I'll put a monkey on Medard scoring - £500? no i want to put an actual monkey on it

got a few quid to spare? - Jez Phillips the clubs own amateur booky gives some tips
Above: Poor JPR Williams all those high tackles really did take their toll in the end
France v Italy
France to win comfortably, 20points+ with Dusautoir a brilliant shout for an anytime try scorer.

Scotland v England.
Scotland will WIN. No doubt in my mind that the Scots can do it this time and why not chuck a quid on their captain, Ford, to score.

Ireland v Wales
Wales.. We're better than them, End of. Wales have been given a 5 point start at the bookies, that's money in your pocket.. I'd put my mortgage on it (if I had one that is). Faletau first try scorer at 25/1 is always worth a quid.

France v Ireland
After a shocking start to the campaign I don't think life will get any easier for Ireland.. France to win by 6 and that man Dusautoir to score again, perhaps worth having a flutter on hime to score in every game!?!?

Italy v England
England to win.. Errrr.

Wales v Scotland
Wales will win this game by 10 points

No comments: