Thursday, September 22, 2011

observations



Above: How surprised would we really be if L'mental had picked Pikachu instead of Picamoles in the back row?





What the fuck are the kiwis moaning about? Lievremental has made dodgy selection choices and statements in the past but putting a world class performer like Morgan Parra at fly half when he played so well there before I don’t think is one of them. The other is the leaving out of Harinorduquy who is playing below his best in place of an inform player like Picamoles who sounds like a pokemon character. The Kiwi press should suck it up and grow up. This is still a good French side with the likes of Dusuatoir, Bonnaire, Clerc, Traille, Nallet. It seems the expectation of a New Zealand world cup win isn’t only pressurising the players.

Ok ITV – I have something to admit. I actually liked some of the commentary with Nick Mullins and Phil Vickery……I actually appreciated what Vickery was saying and I enjoyed the banter. Another thing – I enjoy listening to Pienaar and Fitzpatrick – they are great and I better write this before I start head banging the wall, making a strange noise and eating my own shit but the host – Craig Doyle is fantastic. Listen to him and he actually is a rugby fan…maybe I am wrong and normal knobby, Wilkinson centred, kissball centred shite may resume but lets give credit where credit us due.

South Africa looked impressive against minnows Namibia who were blowing out of their arse by the end of it. Yes it was Namibia but many big sides would have let up but the Boks looked hungry. This weekend, of course I am looking forward to the Kiwis v the Froggy cach pots but I think the game I am especially excited about is Fiji/Samoa closely followed by Scotland/Argentina. They are going to be crackers although I can’t believe that Scotland left out Ansbro – he is pretty good.

Noticed Percy Montgomery giving out the water for South Africa – no wonder they played well with that handsome twat dishing out the mini pep talks – we have Neil Jenkins who has to be included in the Welsh team otherwise we are below our ginger quota now that Martyn Williams has sadly been left out.
Above: he could fucking eat you..Samoan Maurie Fa'asavalu
Just a final thing that I want to mention about the Wales Samoa match was how baby faced some of the Welsh players looked like in comparison to the islanders – i have to admit I shit myself a bit as I was there on my sofa in the wee early hours dressed in my pinkish red Welsh top, jimmy jam bottoms with a cup of tea….with that image I leave you happy and slightly turned on….



Above: North and Halfpenny really do enjoy sprint training

Below: Rhys Priestland.....awww


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Although I am not a medical doctor, I can confirm you are not only ill, you are seriously mentally ill. My prognosis stems from the fact that you have loved up to the ITV coverage on a public blog.

Beware of men in white coats sunshine - don't fight then, love them and all will be well in your world.