Monday, August 21, 2006

My View of things by 'THE' Six Foot Jap

As everyone knows ‘THE’ Six Foot Jap is not one for the email world although recently, and because THE Jap now can be arsed and has sufficient time, he has come to realise how easy it is to absolutely abuse friends via text rather than verbally face to face. This has had a significantly positive affect to his health and good looks. Plus The Jap realised that it is only by email he can keep in contact with ‘lovechicken’ schmucks, such as ‘Cockney Wanker’ and ‘Banatine’.

So when he heard this blog was up and running he thought he would take some special time out to give my view on proceedings.

The Jap finds it awkward to write his thoughts down and even harder to show his true feelings of love and affection to fellow lovechickens. But if ‘THE’ Six Foot Japs life could be summed up in two sentences it would be something like this:-

“I’ve always followed my father’s advice: he told me, first to always keep my word and, second to never insult anybody unintentionally.”

So bare this in mind fellow lovechickens, if THE Six Foot Jap insults you… he fucking well intends to insult you.

The third thing my dad said was:-

“For me not to go around looking for trouble.”

The Jap chuckles to himself and knows... That’s like telling ‘Eric’ to stop eating bananas, or Ken Barlow leaving our TV screens, or Tony Blair to look after the UK and not Bushs’ ass. It will never happen. On that subject never before has any leader of OUR Nation spent so much time in other Countries, not since Richard the Lion-Heart (and the only good thing he did was give away Maid Marrion at her wedding).
So on that note, THE Jap will leave it open for suggestions of Blairs name. I would suggest though, ‘TONY THE COCK’ (NO messing), or as once written in a famous book at a service station on the M6 – ‘TONY BLAIR? WHO?’ But that is a story for another time.

Lastly, and not least, I hear the ‘Cockney Wanker’ has had a little ‘Cockney Wanker’, how fucking awful for that little soul. My condolences go to the little mite. Although at cockney age, THE Jap feels it was now or never. I would spend my entire fortune to watch the parents race on that kids sports day…..

Starter ‘On your marks……’
‘Get set………’
‘Go…………’

Cockney ‘Fark orfffff, your avin a farkin larffffff! Look away little ‘Cockney Wanker’, im gona shove his whistle right up his arris!’

THE Jap laughs to himself. He can picture it, as vivid as seeing his mam in the bath last week. Which reminds me If anyone would like a picture of ‘Sex Pests’ mam, or wants to know how good she is you can see her and friends at……….

www.LeaWalker,com

Enjoy fellow lovechickens, enjoy speak soon xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sorry ‘Pest’.

No comments: