Wednesday, December 06, 2006

The return of Fat man Slim

Oh, oh what a welcome bois ? To the old chickens, it was truely an honour to see you all again, and to receive such tourment and abuse. It brought a tear to my eyes!
Special thanks to Ski for the constant punching all day - brought me back to my old school days.All I needed was Dev and Fergi to issue a "Bogging Dirty" (Its a Fishguard think, but you will all learn) to top the day off. To the new faces, it was so nice to put a face to an email address, and although many of you have been members for severals months, if not years, I hold my fat head low in shame for as a Club Founder with the Zulu Master ..... "Zuuuuuluuuuuuuuuuuuuu" it will be the first time we have crossed !! Here's to many more. Those of you who know me, you know this is utter bull shit !!!

Being out of practice of both any form of exercise or indeed drinking, for many years, I could not decide whether playing 10 minutes or drinking for an additional couple more hours, was better for my health? Anyway after a few pints I didn't care. That warm feeling of man love and chicken love was everywhere, and the tears of laughter seem to start, and didn't stop all day. I sometimes forget what a fatastic club me and Fergi have created here!

As I drove down from the land of Saxon, with the huge Big Dave (Lerch) I could feel my voice box changing, and a strange native tounge take a grip of me. A large hand took a grip of my wallet at the Seven Bridg toll booths, for the some of £4.90. Last time I graced you all with my presence, it cost £1.78 and England were a great nation in rugby. How times have changed!! Bastards, but at least we put 24 points on the All Blacks !!!! I have many, many fond memories of that Saturday. To name just a few, the sing along with 6ft Jap and his version of "Living on a Prayer", Nunnies underpants - truely truely hidious, Clysts and his ears, and million dollar legs, Champaign Ron (Euron) giving the chav's a hard time - anyone for a soverign or half-soverign !! Morg just being Morgan, and meeting Ray Winston in the toilets ! I forgot to get him to sign the poster that we nicked from the student union bar !!

And of course Kiwis - how could anybody not mention Kiwis - I really do hate the place, its now a love thing! I am already missing you all, well not all of you, and for the new members who became just a blur and a slur during the night, I look forward to many, many more events. Zulu!! Zuuuuuulu ! Hoo-Ha ! Hoo-Ha - Great great memories !!!!!!!

Man Love - Roberts LC (1/2)

No comments: