Thursday, October 19, 2006

full back by London Welsh

Quick one from me as I am currently working harder than a 3 year old in a pakistani sweatshop...

Wales - Being a fullback myself this is quite a decision. As much as I loved Howarth and his passion for his country (and his blinding DG against Argentina from 45 yds!) he played on a lie. If I were giving out citizenship, he would get it no question... but I don't make the rules.

If you're talking angles McManus, the guy i'd pick (from viewing) would be Mike Rayer, the man so good they named a piss up after him. I loved it when he took the 15 off Clements (twat), and the two tries against Scotland in 1994 live lovingly in my memory.

International - As much as I hate to say it, he's english. So solid, very versitile and put in the best comeback i've ever seen! Eng v Aus, 2003. Jumped up little ex-touch rugby (league) twat Mat Rogers gives my man a sly dig on the floor, I think followed by a knee and Aussie mouth filth about fuck knows. My man waits for the next time Mat is at first receiver and times his hit perfectly. not too late to be penalised, late enough to decimate his mind and body and leave Mat to be carried off with 2 broken ribs. I do of course refer to ex-army hard cunt Josh Lewsey. I dont know if he drinks. I';d be dissappointed if he didnt. I'd replace him in a "good looking blond squad" though. Just.

1 comment:

The Rooster said...

I cant believe that i forgot about Mikey Rayer!!! He still wouldn't overthrow Howarth but more than deserves a mention. I may mention Lewsey in wingers - he is half Welsh.............